Cluster Tool for R&D
Cluster tools eliminate cross-contamination in multi-layer thin film structures and allow the production of high-quality electronic devices. Each MVSystems module as described below is controlled independently allowing simultaneous deposition in all chambers.
Vacuum: Ultra-high vacuum (UHV).
Substrate size: 10cmx10cm or 15.6cmx15.6cm.
- PECVD: RF, VHF and pulsed (modulated) RF plasma.
- Sputtering (ITO, AZO, ZnON, metals, etc) with oscillation.
- Laser crystallization.
- Rapid thermal annealing.
- Park station with heating capability
- Isolation and Transfer Zone (ITZ) with robotic arm (8 or 10 port locations)
- Load lock with the following options:
- single substrate capability.
- connection to glove box.
- multi-substrate capability.
- In-situ characterization module
Control: Computer controlled with easy to use HMI and optional data logging.
Systems guarantees are defined in the contract and include*:
- Base pressure on each chamber
- Temperature calibration
- Uniformity and opto-electronic properties for each material defined in the contract
- Functionality of all systems
* These are demonstrated during the Factory (or First) acceptance test (FAT) and Site (or Second) Acceptance Tests (SAT)